Total Pageviews

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Jerk Chicken and Friends over

Hey Dreamers

Ok so i made some rice and peas, jerk chicken and salads for lunch. Ohhh it was yummy. And ginger bread with no ice cream(wish i made ice cream today).
In the future please look forward to some recipes.
I plan on losing weight this year, i want to drop one size in the month of February. i know i can do it, for myself, i am tired of this post pregnancy weight. Tomorrow i will start a journal of my weight loss.
i hope i will be good
Menu for tomorrow. oatmeal porridge for breakfast
                                     fruits apple and banana
                                     rice, sauce, salad, maybe fish/chicken

I enjoyed the company today. My friend and her kids came round for lunch.

Later
Savanna

No comments:

Post a Comment