Total Pageviews

Friday 3 February 2012

Yey 8 views

Hey dreamers.

Thank you all for coming to my blog.
So the weightloss thing is going good. Haven't added excersise yet just eating better and earlier during the day. Supper is at 5pm and a snack later and breakfast is at 10 with fruits in the afternoon. Since i am breastfeeding i snack a lot on my home made trail mix of almonds, groundnuts and raisins. Today i march forward with my mcats study i will do two bio chapters today. Umm then next week i will start on my physics and physical chem. This is a lot of work you know. So today make sure you eat healthy change your diet.

I plan to become a vegetarian again after i finish breatfeeding. My body shows i have been eating lots of meat. i will give myself time to get used to eating less and i will build from ther erome was not built in a day.

Love
Savanna

No comments:

Post a Comment